Beall Tire Company originated in the Florida panhandle in 1952 begun by Roy Beall, Sr. as Beall Implement Company, retailing a complete line of farm equipment and tires. In 1974, the company dropped the equipment line and went to tire sales exclusively.
Roy Beall III moved to Pelham, Georgia and opened Beall Tire Company there in 1977 as a wholesale tire dealer. France Allegood and his wife Mary bought into a partnership with him in 1992 and bought the business the following year.
Starting in a 7500 square foot warehouse, the space was soon expanded by 5000 square feet. With growth due to expanded product offering and increased customer base, a 23,000 square foot warehouse was purchased in 2001 as the main operations base, maintaining the original warehouse for inventory overflow.
The company operates currently as a wholesale distributor of tires, tubes and tire repair products for automobiles, light trucks, medium trucks, farm equipment, tractors and lawn and garden equipment. Beall Tire Company maintains a complete line of passenger and light truck products from Del-Nat Tire, Eldorado Tire, and Aurora Tire Companies and supplements its inventory with some models and sizes from original equipment manufacturers such as Goodyear, Michelin, BFG, and Uniroyal.
Medium truck tires manufactured by Sumitomo are in stock as are economically priced imported truck tires. Rear tractor, front tractor and implement tire inventory is maintained from Continental Ag, American Farmer, and Delta.